- Business Plan
- Financial Statements
- Compliance with Reporting Standards
- Budget Preparation
- Effective strategy execution
- System building
- ACCA, Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, UK
- MSc, Professional Accountancy, University of London
- BSc, Accountancy, Oxford Brookes University
He is an ACCA Certified Accountant. He also holds Bachelor of Applied Accounting and Master of Professional Accountancy from the prestigious universities of Oxford Brookes and London. In addition, he has a certificate in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination from West Virginia University. He is an important member of the technical advisory committee of the Somali Institute of Certified Public Accountants (SICPA).
He has over 10 years working with the UN, World Bank projects and businesses. He has spearheaded the financial management reform in some of the local governments in Puntland. He is an expert in IFRS, IPSAS and has the ability to create accounting systems for clients and help with implementation.